Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan (March 2022-2025)
- Anti Bullying Policy (February 2022-23)
- Behaviour Management Policy (February 2022-23)
- Charging-and-Remissions-Policy (September 2021-22)
- Complaints Policy – including arrangements for handling complaints regarding SEN support (September 201-22)
- Equality Policy Statement (September 2022-23)
- Equality Objectives – Stanley Learning Partnership (September 2021-22)
- Prevent Policy (September 2021-22)
- Remote Learning Policy (January 2022-23)
- Special Educational Needs Policy (September 2021-22)
- Whistleblowing Policy – Stanley Learning Partnership (September 2021-22)
Annfield Plain Infant School and Stanley Learning Partnership review our Equality Objectives annually, therefore, a review ias currently being undertaken.
Keeping Children Safe in School
Data Protection & GDPR
- Data Protection Policy September 2021
- Parents Child – Privacy Notice
- Parents Data – Privacy Notice (1)
- Freedom of Information Act Publication Scheme (January 2022)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.