Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Data Protection Policy July 2020
- Disability Discrimination
- Educational Visits Policy
- Equality Policy
- E-safety Policy
- Homework policy
- Keeping Children Safe in School Policy September 2018
- Parents Child – Privacy Notice
- Parents Data – Privacy Notice (1)
- Photographic Policy Nov 2020 (1)
- Prevent Policy
- Primary Rel Ed, RSE & HE Policy New Policy revised website (1)
- Remote Learning Policy 2020
- Special Educational Needs Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.