Annfield Plain Infant School works closely with the following professionals in order to provide the highest level of Pastoral, medical and social support for pupils with SEND.
- Durham Educational Psychology Service
- Stanley ONE Point Hub
- Health Agencies, particularly School Nurse Service.
- North Durham Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Durham Autistic Spectrum Team
- Behaviour Support Services
- Durham Movement Difficulties Service
- Counselling Service
- Tree Tops Occupational Therapy
- The Service for Hearing Impaired
- The Service for the Visually Impaired
- Rainbows programme
- Nurture Group
- Educational Social Workers.
- Learning Difficulties and Disability Support Service
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.