Below are our aims as a school.
The School Governors aims for the school are:
- To promote the spiritual, cultural, mental and physical development of the children in school and in society.
- To prepare pupils for opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
At Annfield Plain Infant School we aim:
- To develop a caring community in which concern and respect for others is fostered and the importance of good will, sensitivity and tolerance in interpersonal relationships is exemplified.
- To recognise the needs and talents of each pupil and to facilitate the development of creative, intellectual, moral, physical and social capacity.
- To ensure that the curriculum incorporates legislative requirements and is appropriate, flexible and relevant to each pupil.
- To monitor in a systematic manner the progress of each individual and the work of the school.
- To foster an awareness of social responsibility to the school and the local community and society at large, encouraging each individual to accept responsibilities and develop self awareness and discipline.
- To provide a caring, disciplined and supportive environment for each pupil and prepare each pupil for life beyond the school.